Useful Advice for Couples
- When Hannah Met Ellie: If you touch me here and try to fill this big hole in my chest, I think I'll die.
- Adrianna and Sam: When your hands are too small to hold all the pain.
- Long Distance Relationship for Couples
- What Would You Say to a Decent Man Who’s Having Romantic Fantasies About His Wife’s Younger Sister?
- Surprise! Men Also Find Vulnerability Attractive and the Reason Why: He Said, She Said
- 21 Ways to Show you Care About Your Lover
- Poems to Love Smarter
- The Hookup Chronicles: Adrianna the Slut with the Perfect Butt
- The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse: Guaranteed Ways to Screw up your Marriage
- How to Reframe Arguments to Find the Hurt Beneath the Punch
- 8 Mistakes in Thinking that Lovers Make which Get Them into Trouble
- Rate Yourself on How Well You Understand Your Lover
- Finding the Raw Spots when You Unintentionally Hurt Your Lover
- Brief Solution Focused Therapy for Couples
- Navigating Differences for Couples
- Genes don’t Control Us, We Control Them
- Collaborative Divorce that Works
- Who are the girls in HBO’s Girls?
For lovers who need marriage, couples, relationship counseling and therapy to gain a deeper understanding of differences instead of striving for complete agreement.
Our marriage, couples, relationship counselors and therapists will inspire you to open your hearts to each other in ways you never thought possible. We’ll give you relationship tools to deal more creatively with every day frustrations, anxieties and depression.
We’ve learned from years of experience that encouraging lovers to reveal their deeper anxieties, hurts and despair in a safe emotional setting is the only true path to greater happiness, contentment and sexual fulfillment.
Our staff of creative, caring counselors and therapists (including a consulting psychiatrist - see About Us page), have over 80 years collective experience and knowledge in marriage, couples, relationship counseling and therapy, premarital counseling and relationship problem advice.
We’ve helped dozens of lovers strengthen their emotional bonds and achieve happier, more fulfilling lives based on a deeper appreciation and celebration of differences.
Our services are designed exclusively for serious couples who value the importance of greater emotional intimacy and are motivated to attain it.
We work with insurance companies like Harvard Pilgrim, Cigna, Aetna, U.S. Health Care, Guardian, Mental Health Net, etc. and obtain 50 % reimbursement of what you pay us out of pocket, often more, depending on your plan. We don't accept GHI, Blue Cross-Blue Shield, HMO's, Medicaid, Oxford or Medicare.
Marriage and Couples Counseling in New York City is in Greenwich Village:
(South of Washington Square Park between Sullivan and Thompson Streets, two blocks from the campus of NYU)
160 Bleecker Street, 9C East
New York, NY 10012
(212) 673 4618