Marriage & Couples Counseling NYC
Useful Advice for Couples
- How We Help Reframe Your Arguments in Your First Meeting
- Our 5 Minute Youtube Video on Sex Addiction
- What Makes Long Distance Relationships Work for Couples
- Our 5 Minute Youtube Video on The Best Way to Fight Fair with My Husband
- Our 5 Minute Youtube Video on How to Get My Husband to go to Therapy
- Does Fantasizing About a Romantic Relationship with Your Wife’s Younger Sister Qualify as Infidelity?
- Our 5 Minute Youtube Video on why Secrets are a Lose-Lose for Couples
- Our 5 Minute Youtube Video on what I can do when Therapy isn’t Working
For lovers who need marriage, couples, relationship counseling and therapy to gain a deeper understanding of differences instead of striving for complete agreement.
Our marriage, couples, relationship counselors and therapists will inspire you to open your hearts to each other in ways you never thought possible. We’ll give you relationship tools to deal more creatively with every day frustrations, anxieties and depression.
We’ve learned from years of experience that encouraging lovers to reveal their deeper anxieties, hurts and despair in a safe emotional setting is the only true path to greater happiness, contentment and sexual fulfillment.
Our staff of creative, caring counselors and therapists (including a consulting psychiatrist - see About Us page), have over 80 years collective experience and knowledge in marriage, couples, relationship counseling and therapy, premarital counseling and relationship problem advice.
We’ve helped dozens of lovers strengthen their emotional bonds and achieve happier, more fulfilling lives based on a deeper appreciation and celebration of differences.
Our services are designed exclusively for serious couples who value the importance of greater emotional intimacy and are motivated to attain it.
We work with insurance companies like Harvard Pilgrim, Cigna, Aetna, U.S. Health Care, Guardian, Mental Health Net, etc. and obtain 50 % reimbursement of what you pay us out of pocket, often more, depending on your plan. We don't accept GHI, Blue Cross-Blue Shield, HMO's, Medicaid, Oxford or Medicare.
Marriage and Couples Counseling in New York City is in Greenwich Village:
(South of Washington Square Park between Sullivan and Thompson Streets, two blocks from the campus of NYU)
160 Bleecker Street, 9C East
New York, NY 10012
(212) 673 4618